I’ll admit we’re a little tech-obsessed here at Imbue. This week I finally made the move away from paper notes and cleaned up my desk thanks to my new favorite iPad app Noteability and an iFrogz Stylus that I got from Staples. It’s funny, but this 99 cent app and ten dollar stylus really did change my life! Meanwhile, Eric mapped out our office with his new favorite app Magic Plan. Anyone looking to make floor plans with an iPad 2 or higher needs to check this one out!
We were also quite busy from a work standpoint. Here’s a recap of what else went on here this week:
- Wendy and I laid out 6 scientific posters, whew!
- We met with a local retailer to discuss a new e-commerce website.
- Eric trained our friends from a local nonprofit on updating and managing their new WordPress website (check back next week to see the new site).
- Eric and I designed and developed a touch screen presentation for a trade show booth.
- Eric finalized a website design for a large website we’re working on, and started getting the nuts and bolts of the content management system ready for implementing the design.
- The entire team worked on information architecture for a large initiative for one of our medical communications clients that has us all totally geeked out (which we love). It involves a website, an iPad app, and more. We’re very excited.
Oh, and last but not least we won a Communicator Award this week for a brochure we designed for our friends at the Texas Regional Office.
We hope everyone has a great weekend!